Saturday 1 July 2017

Get Well Soon

So, there's been a bit of a demand on cards of late, first graduation, then my neighbour going in to hospital for a hip replacement, hence the need for get well and thank you cards, all mixed in with the usual birthday requests!

So this demand has spurred me on and today I'm sharing my get well card with you, as my neighbour comes home today and it will be so good having her next door again so I can pop in and out as I please!



I'm not even going to begin naming the papers - they are old, but colouring is by Promarker and the stamp by LOTV.

Challenges;
Creative Knockouts - For the girls
Sketch Tanten - Sketch 33
Pink Gem - Summer Colours

Finally, I promised I'd share some graduation pics with you...so here they are.  So proud of Alan, five years of study and he graduated with First Class Honours in Master of Chemical Engineering.






11 comments:

Doris Klein said...

Wow.. this is just awesome! I love the pretty colours and the lovely image! Nice done with the corner, too! It's a really amazing creation.

Thanks for playing along with our Sketch Aunts Challenge and good luck!

Hugs
Doris

*DT* Die Sketchtanten
Kleido’s BastelStüble
Blog-owner Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#7 – Cool Wet – a small cool/refreshment due?)

Wendy L said...

Looks gorgeous. Well done to Alan too, xxx

brenda said...

Well done to Alan, a very proud day for you.

And a lovely card for your neighbor, bound to cheer them.

B x

Dreja said...

Ganz fabelhaft! Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sketch-Tanten.
LG Dreja

Liz said...

Lovely card, perfect for someone who is unwell.

TFS the photos, I'm sure it was a day to remember. xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely beautiful, lovely image...Well done to Alan too.
Wendy xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a fabby card, Hope Stella is better soon and back popping in to yours too!!! Love the pics of Alan, Hes a superstar!!! Love H xx

Sarah said...

A super get well card Janice, love the pretty colours and the black detailing looks really stylish. Wonderful photographs, looks like it was a great day, you must be so very proud xx

Lisa J said...

Such a sweet card and design. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight. Lisa DT A Gem of a Challenge

Daniela said...

Eine tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme bei den Sketch-Tanten.
Liebe Grüße, Daniela

April said...

Such a sweet image. Flowers and butterflies would make me feel better. Thank you for joining us at the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
April