Thursday 20 July 2017

Age As Focal Point

Mid July, well it is when this goes live, but I'm still in June!  I am however working ahead and this is the card for Carole's challenge over at MAWTT
So she has asked us to make

Age the Focal Point 

in our creations.  So I have done this using a super digi stamp from Digi Stamp Boutique and some rather old papers which I found at the back of a drawer!


Hope you can spare time to join us, Jx

Challenges;
Dragonfly Dreams - AG
Glitter n Sparkle - AG
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - AG
Crafty Calendar - AG
Digi Stamp Boutique - AG using a DSB

9 comments:

Wendy L said...

Super card Janice, love the mono style, thank you, xxxx

Christine Harrop said...

Great card Janice. Like Wendy I really the monochrome look to it. Christine x

Carole said...

Well hello Janice, long time I know but life takes over.

Great card J it's amazing what ends up at the back of the drawer. Glad you found them they go so well with the focal point.

Hope you are keeping well
Hugs Carole x

cotnob said...

A super card Janice, I love these Digi Stamp Boutique sentiments - an elegant monochrome design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card.xxx

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Janice beautiful design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Sarah said...

Love this super stylish card Janice. Great bow and the black and white looks fab xx

Gale said...

Lovely card Janice. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again. Hugs, Gale DT

Kathie said...

Love your card Janice stunning colours, papers and added embellishments. I have just used that same image but it was for my son's 16th birthday today 30th July here in New Zealand, colours used were grey, white, black and yellow. I'll post it at some stage. Great card my friend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox