Monday 22 February 2016

Monica

I'm doing quite well with my card making this year - think I'm averaging at about two cards a week, which is down from my all time best, but up from last year again! (In case you wanted the statistics!!!)

This card however was made a while ago, and came to the surface when a neighbour wanted a card - I then realised it had not been blogged to here it is now!


The image is a gorgeous Hannah Lynn - although she is looking a bit pasty faced - think that's partly down to the flash but also my limited colouring skills.  Hopefully that will be resolved this year if I can find time to do a Kit and Clowder class - or two! (They are on my to-do list!)

Challenges;
Allsorts - Birthday Wishes
I Love Promarkers -Punch (Leaves) - Flower -Pearl
Passion for Promarkers - Luscious Locks
Ribbon Girls - Use any image
Lil Patch of Crafting Friends - Anything goes
Jx



17 comments:

brenda said...

A perfect Birthday card for our theme this week Janice and the colouring of the images hair is awesome, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Shelly said...

Really pretty card...lovely image!Thanks for joining in my Lucious Locks Challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week! Shelly x

Cards By MI said...

Great card, lovely colours and fabby looking image. Thanks for joining us over at PFP this week. :)
Love n hugs
Marie

Gina's Cards said...

This is such a pretty card and a wonderful image. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,a fab image and details.xxx

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card Janice. I love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at PFP for Shelly's 'luscious locks' challenge. Hugs, Denise x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Janice, such a pretty image and lovely colour combination.
Pauline
x

Sarah said...

This is outstanding with a capital O!! Gorgeous colouring and the dark accent colours look fab xx

Shona Hamill said...

Fab card, great image and layout. Thank you for sharing with us at I♥Promarkers. Shona xx

AnyOldCraft said...

Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
AnyOldCraft (DT)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ive got my DT Hat on today!!! Love the card and your colouring is fabby xx Stop putting yourself down!!!! Thanks too for playing on Passion for Promarkers this week, Hazelxx

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

What a fantastic card love the image and your colouring is fantastic. Alison x

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Janice, your colouring is wonderful.
Thank you so much for your kind wishes.
Sue xx

Debs said...

Beautiful card Janice - your colouring is fabulous - especially her hair.
Love the flower detail.
Debs xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your card is beautiful! I think your colouring looks amazing! Gorgeous card and beautifully embellished!

Linby said...

I love Hannah Lynn - don't get me started on buying them again! Love this card the layout and colours are fab.
Lynn x

coldwaters2 said...

This is absolutely gorgeous the image really stands out she is so beautiful, the colours, embellishments and card design are wonderful, thank you for joining our challenge at LPOCF
hugs
lorraine x