Wednesday 28 January 2015

DT Call

 We are looking for some New Design Team Members. 

If you would like to join our Friendly team can you say YES to the Questions Below??????

Can you work well in a Team?

Can you make a Card/Project once a fortnight for the challenge?

Can you Comment on a set amount of entries every fortnight?

Can you host a Challenge once every 6 months?  (This means choosing a theme and writing the blog post for the challenge that week)

If you are interested email me (Hazel) at didosdesigns@yahoo.com with Design Team Call in the Subject Line.

In your email can you show me 1 of your favorite makes, your blog address and WHY we should pick you to be in the Team. 

The DT Call is open until 2nd February 2015. We will let everyone know if they have been successful by 5th Feb. 

Good Luck

This is the post from the MAWTT blog and I just want to add that this is the friendliest most fun DT I've been on and one that I will never leave - unless they kick me off, lol! Jx

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hee hee you are stuck with us Mrs!!! Love H xx