Sunday 2 November 2014

We Three Mogs

I've had this stamp for a few years now, but every time I bring it out it always makes me smile!  Not that I particularly like my kitties bringing me presents, but think it's just something that cats do in the country when they are surrounded by fields!

So my card today uses this great Stampendous image, coloured with Promarkers then set on LOTV papers. A bit of sage inking was done to the white edges and the card finished off with gems.


Challenges;
Papertake - Sketch 80 - Christmas Themed
Winter Wonderland - Pick n Mix - Snowflake/Ribbon/Gems
The Ribbon Girl - Christmas Card
Stamping Sensations - Simply Christmas
Crafty Calender - It's All About Christmas
CHCC - Make it Sparkle
Jingle Belles - Christmas Card with a Creature
Holly Jolly Christmas - Bingo - Ribbon, Rhine Stones on crowns, Die Cut - Snowflake

*Susan - my fault not blogger - wrote post before I'd photoed the card - needed day light for that!

15 comments:

Whisper said...

It's fabby to finally see this card !!, great image and i'm not surprised it makes you smile, luv Sam x

SmilynStef said...

What a fun little image ... love the cat ribbon too ... so glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

Sue B said...

Awww this is mega cute Janice… love those three little kitties with their 'pressies'… what a fab image!! :-)
the scrummy papers are just perfect… fab layout too… and just noticed the cat ribbon… very cool !!
Hope you're having a good weekend!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

Sarah said...

What a great card Janice. Love that stamp and the layout is perfect. Mo the cat left me a whole rabbit in the haybarn this morning...nice!! I generally only get the head or the tail left so she must have been full!! xx

Sue said...

I love this Janice, such a fabulous image and gorgeous papers.
Milton is always trying to bring me presents, I just pleased we haven't got a cat flap!
Sue xx

Liz said...

This really made me smile - love the cute image! Fabulous card. xx

N-Eva said...

What a lovely card .Colour combo and that image is super cute! ! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge. Good luck . Neva

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Janice -great image and could do with the first car on the allotment at the mo to catch those little four legged things with a tail :( x Susan x

lauren bergold said...

what a fun and festive image, it's hard to beat three wise kittehs for sheer holiday awesomeness! so pleased you could join the "creature feature" fun at JINGLE BELLES! :)

brenda said...

Your Christmas card is lovely Janice with a real traditional feel.

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Joan said...

Love those cats, what a cute trio. Lovely card

Thanks fir joining us at Stamping Sensations this month

Joan

coops said...

so gorgeous janice.i love your design and those cats are fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You pick out the coolest images and bring them to life. I'm always excited to see what you use next.

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a beautiful card - I love this sweet image, it really made me smile too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Winter Wonderland - good luck!
Rebecca.

Jo said...

Aw, love that fun image....my cats often bring me those kind of 'gifts' lol! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
hugs Jo x
Dt